We all know how frustrating it can be to find gluten free products either for yourself, a relative or a friend who is visiting. To make things easier I’ve compiled a list of some of my favourite brands and products available across Ireland both online and in store.
Happy gluten free shopping! 🍞
This post is a living list of gluten free products available in Ireland and will be regularly updated.
I love to hear your reviews and recommendations or if you have some amazing products you would like to see featured contact firstname.lastname@example.org.💌
- Clever Foods Ireland – Clever Foods doing the most amazing gluten free, sugar free and refined sugar free treats and deliver all over Ireland which is a major plus. Gill, the owner is incredibly friendly and is generally will respond to an queries you might have over on her instagram. If you get a chance try out the wagon wheel, total drool! Online Option Available.
- Bfree Foods – Bfree has to be one of my all time favourite gluten free bread producers. I was delighted to find out they also deliver, so if you are ever in need of gluten free breads, brioche or wraps this is definitely a great option. I recommend trying some of their amazing sweet potato based wraps and bread. They even have some amazing kid friendly alternatives. Online Option Available.
- Schar – Schar is a super gluten free brand that I’ve seen quite often in a number of stores. Supervalu tends to always have some of their bright yellow packaged goods in stock and the quality is always of a great standard. They do a range of breads, biscuits, cakes and crackers so you should be able to find something you fancy across their range.
- Promise – The Promise range is something I have only recently started to try and have seen it available in Supervalu. They do a nice range of breads, rolls and brioche. It was a little bit drier than the Schar or Bfree options but definitely edible.
- The Chocolate Garden of Ireland – I received some of this amazing chocolate in a hamper for my birthday this year and I am hooked. Their products are all gluten free and they do some really gorgeous gift sets. Online Option Available.
- Creative Nature Superfoods – I haven’t ordered from Creative Nature however they do some really nice baking mixes and nibbles. They’re based in the UK and do ship to Ireland however we cautious of the delivery costs as they tend to be quite high outside of the UK. Online Option Available.